- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Free for Everyone! Free Tools and Resources for eLearning Professionals
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2014 - January 23, 2014
Assistant Director for Learning Design, College of Earth and Mineral Sciences
Penn State University
With ever-shrinking budgets, eLearning professionals often don’t have the resources we need to create usable, effective eLearning experiences. How can we create the deliverables our learners need without a sufficient budget for software tools and other resources?
Participants in this session will explore 20-to-30 of the newest free tools and resources appropriate for developing learning experiences. These free tools and resources change regularly, and many of us don’t have the time to explore and find what may be useful to us and our organizations. This session gives you a shortcut by highlighting the latest and the greatest freebies you can use right away.
In this session, you will learn:
- About several new free tools to use in your eLearning development
- How to find free images and video to use in your projects
- How to find free sounds and music to use in your projects
- How to cite free materials
Designers and other eLearning professionals with any level of eLearning development experience.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company