- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Lights, Camera, Camtasia!
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2014 - January 23, 2014
Instructional Designer/E-learning Developer
Creating and using “screencasts” to show complex concepts is a common technique in eLearning. With just a little bit of knowledge, you can use a tool such as TechSmith’s Camtasia to record what’s happening on a computer screen, including keystrokes, mouse movements, and narration, and then deliver or embed those recordings as standard video files to both desktop computers and mobile devices.
While this session cannot show you everything Camtasia can do, participants will examine some of the best uses of Camtasia for eLearning. You’ll discuss the tool’s strengths and weaknesses, explore a framework for developing your own screencasts, and learn the basic steps for recording, editing, and producing.
In this session, you will learn:
- Ways you can use screencasts for eLearning
- About Camtasia features that support eLearning
- How to begin creating your own screencasts
- How to optionally publish your screencasts to Screencast.com or to YouTube
Instructional designers/e-learning developers, trainers, and managers.
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager