- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Mr. and Ms. ID: Meet Your Production Team—Let’s Talk HTML5
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2014 - January 23, 2014
Today, eLearning modules, games, and simulations need to function on a diverse array of tablets, desktops, laptops, and smartphones. You can enrich your palette of multiplatform design options with a combination of HTML5 and device capabilities such as geolocation, QR code scanning, SMS messaging, and touch interfaces.
Participants in this session will explore some basic design considerations when developing HTML5-based eLearning, and dissect several case examples of hand-built HTML5 vs. eLearning developed with authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline. Learn how to make design and user-interface decisions for HTML5-based eLearning that will help you avoid issues that can degrade the learner experience, create production issues, or in some cases, simply not work.
In this session, you will learn:
- Top eLearning authoring tools that produce HTML5 output
- Limits to eLearning authoring tools and some reasons to “home brew”
- Strategies for using learning-experience templates to design for production
- Learning-user interface considerations for touchscreens
Designers, developers, project managers, managers, directors, VPs, CLOs, and executives with some experience in eLearning design, production, or production management.
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager