- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The 360° of Performance Support
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2014 - February 21, 2014
VP Product & Marketing
Director of Product
While the notion of performance support (PS) is not new, there are only a few successful large-scale implementations that leading organizations can learn from. Many organizations have used PS methods and tools for several years, but find that outdated PS solutions, drain IT resources and don’t keep up with organizational needs. For several organizations, though, thorough needs analyses led to the right PS solution. In addition to acquiring the right tools, these organizations used the 360° approach to maximize employee performance.
This session is ideal for L&D professionals who are about to be or are in the process of evaluating different PS methodologies and technologies. Participants will learn about the 360° to PS model, what are the required characteristics from the selected PS tool, and review examples of specific PS implementations. You’ll get a fresh and unique viewpoint on PS, how it changes according to the employee experience and years on the job, and how an effective PS project helped to cut training days by more than half while maintaining—and even improving—employee performance.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the 360° to performance support (PS) model
- About a practical, working tool for designing an effective PS solution using the 360° model
- How to use performance support for learning
- How to identify the characteristics any PS solution must have
Intermediate learning professionals, including directors, VPs, and CLOs.
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager