- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Keeping Your Projects on Track, on Time, and on Budget
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2014 - April 11, 2014
Learning Architect & CEO
Sealworks Interactive Studios
As the client, the vendor, or a team member, most of us have been on learning projects that have gone off track, ran late, blew the budget, or missed the mark for its audience. How can we keep projects from failing?
Participants in this session will explore tips, techniques, and workflows for protecting your projects against failure. You’ll learn how you can easily apply and integrate these ideas into your own projects to enjoy greater success.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to improve pre-production and project parameters
- Quick ways to test concepts, designs, and prototypes before moving into full development
- How to turn around projects that might be in danger
- How to educate team members on project-fix options
- How to understand, test, quantify, and address feedback, bugs, and reported issues
Novice-to-advanced project managers.
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)