- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Learning Infrastructure: A Broader View of Learning and Technology
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2014 - May 15, 2014
The number of technologies learning professionals use seems to grow each year. For a long time, we have used authoring tools to develop courses and learning management systems (LMSs) to deliver those courses. More recently, the emergence of new technologies is enabling us—and challenging us—to produce a broader set of learning solutions. While the need for formal learning programs has not diminished, our organizations need faster, more agile ways to learn. We need to weave our learning technologies together into a comprehensive infrastructure that supports a learning ecosystem where people can learn, grow, and thrive.
Participants in this session will explore what a learning infrastructure is and how it works. You’ll learn about the various types of technology available, which technologies your organization needs and why, and how these technologies can fit together to provide even more impact on learning, performance, and productivity.
In this session, you will learn:
- The key benefits of a learning infrastructure
- The six key ways a learning infrastructure supports people
- The various technologies that comprise a learning infrastructure
- How learning technologies fit together to form a learning infrastructure
- How four organizations have leveraged their learning infrastructures to create value
Novice-to-advanced designers, developers, trainers, managers, directors, executives, IT professionals, and anyone else involved in or who supports the organizational learning function.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company