- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Beyond the SCO: Modular Courseware from Concept to Business Impact
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2014 - May 15, 2014
Sr. Mgr. Instructional Design Strategy & Innovation, SVP
Wells Fargo Bank
For decades, the concept of modular learning has been a popular topic of conversation in learning circles. In the past four years, though, Ken and his team have taken the conversation off the drawing board and into their organization to create a truly modular framework for scalable, sustainable learning that cost-effectively addresses the need for training-and-skills maintenance in the field.
Participants in this session will explore three practical examples of modular learning, examine some guidelines for implementing a similar strategy in your own organizations, and preview what’s on the horizon with the Experience API and other technology integration. After this session, you’ll be able to analyze your own organization’s learning programs, and start applying modular techniques to optimize available content and improve learner engagement and program sustainability.
In this session, you will learn:
- What modular learning is today
- How to apply a modular-learning approach to meet your business objectives
- How to select the right delivery medium for each learning need
- How to integrate new learning technology into modular learning
- How to use your LMS for more than just tracking course completions
- How to develop blended solutions that go beyond eLearning
Novice-to-advanced designers, developers, and project managers. Attendees should be familiar with the basic components of instructional design and have some exposure to LMSs and content-authoring tools.
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)