- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Making Smart Assets Work for You
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2014 - May 16, 2014
Manager of Learning Technologies
With so many design, development, and delivery tools and platforms available today, making smart and sustainable decisions on how to deliver right-sized learning to your audiences can be complicated.
Participants in this session will explore how to take an inventory of the learning tools and technologies available to you and align yourself with the resources needed to implement and deliver appropriate solutions for your learners. You’ll discuss both formal and informal learning-delivery methods, including collaboration and electronic performance support.
In this session, you will learn:
- Who to involve in assessing your learning environment and tools
- How to deliver learning that aligns with the needs of your audiences
- How to begin stringing learning assets together
- Ways to capture results and empower your learners
Novice-to-intermediate learning professionals. No special knowledge required.
Handouts are available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Coordinator Instructional Design (Team Lead)
- Instructional Designer - Johns Hopkins School of Nursing
- Instructional Designer
Fort Washington, PA
- Instructional Coordinator
New Britain, CT
- Training Evaluation Specialist