- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Best of mLearnCon: Tools and Techniques for Creating Mobile Learning
Online Events Archive
"Best of" Webinars - May 21, 2014
Senior Director, Mobile Learning
Join Qualcomm senior director of mobile learning Geoff Stead as he shares some of the mobile strategies, tools, and technologies that help Qualcomm reach all 28,000 staff. Qualcomm was one of the early adopters of mobile technologies for learning, working with vendors and internal staff to develop mobile tools and evaluate the effectiveness of a wide variety of approaches to mobile learning.
Geoff will demonstrate Qualcomm’s latest in-house mobile-learning apps and discuss their mLearning development tools and approaches. Participants in this session will experience the mobile learning available to Qualcomm staff; be able to ask Geoff specific questions; and learn tips, tricks, and best practices for your mLearning projects.
In this session, you will learn:
- About Qualcomm’s journey with various mobile technologies
- Different approaches to mLearning development
- Tools and technologies that work well for mLearning
- Tips, tricks, and best practices for mLearning development
Those interested in seeing various approaches to mLearning development.
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)