- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Ensuring Success with Captivate 8’s Responsive Design
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2014 - August 14, 2014
Adobe Captivate 8’s new responsive-layout feature reduces issues caused by eLearning designs that are “hard-coded” to a specific delivery platform and screen size. This feature enhances course delivery and usability on a wide variety of devices, such as tablets and smartphones.
Participants in this session will discuss Captivate’s responsive design features for eLearning projects. You’ll see how to exploit Captivate’s new responsive features in projects where video and audio are critical to the design. You’ll examine excerpts from an actual eLearning program that demonstrates a step-by-step process for adapting the design and media to function within a responsive project, and see techniques for creating responsive courses that improve the learner experience.
In this session, you will learn:
- About challenges when creating responsive multimedia courses with Adobe Captivate 8
- About specific Captivate 8 limitations related to responsive design
- Techniques for handling video and audio in responsive Captivate 8 projects
- Tips for using Captivate 8’s responsive design feature
Novice-through-advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, directors, and others with a working knowledge of Adobe Captivate 8.
Handouts are available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- Learning Experience Designer
- Learning Manager E-Learning - East Coast US
East Coast, USA
- Medical Billing Trainer
Fort Washington, PA
- Part-Time Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer
Boston, MA, USA