- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Publishing Training Content using DITA
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2014 - August 14, 2014
Inability to publish Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) content into traditional training materials, including presentation slides and eLearning content, frequently causes resistance to DITA from the training community. A common DITA-development platform within documentation and training will allow training to leverage content from documentation teams more easily, and vice versa, thereby decreasing costs and production times.
Participants in this session will learn how to structure DITA files for training content. You’ll see demonstrations of specific transforms and get stylesheets that create high-quality output.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to publish presentation slides from DITA
- How to create SCORM packages from DITA content
- How to incorporate multimedia into DITA
- How to use DITA content from Flash
Novice developers, managers, and others. Familiarity with XML and topic-based architectures would be helpful, but not necessary.
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager