- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Best of DevLearn: Design Models and Patterns for Creating Better eLearning
Online Events Archive
"Best of" Webinars - August 20, 2014
Senior Solutions Consultant
As eLearning continues to grow, more and more people within organizations find themselves in the role of eLearning designer without the experience needed to solve particular design problems. How can we help those new to the field quickly deliver effective learning solutions?
Session participants will learn a core set of learning-design models or patterns that even inexperienced practitioners can quickly understand. These models combine some of the best principles and leading practices gained from years of research and experience and are easily applicable to the vast majority of learning requirements that come your way. Your internal teams can gain a shared vocabulary and point of view ensuring that every program has a solid instructional-design strategy at its foundation.
In this session, you will learn:
- Three main reasons we design learning experiences
- Effective ways to get a learner’s attention and sustain it throughout a program
- Four models for approaching information and communication modules
- Three different phases of knowledge and skill-builder models
- Models for creating behavior and attitude change
Novice and intermediate designers.
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning and Development Specialist
- Instructional Designer I
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer