- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Learning Alchemy: Blending the Best of Mobile and ILT
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2014 - September 19, 2014
Senior Learning & Development Specialist
Many believe the only training options are either instructor led training (ILT) or eLearning. Blended learning uses both to enhance learning retention and learner impact. Blended Learning can be more than just an industry buzzword. Using on-line content to supplement ILT courses rather than attempting to replace them optimizes resources and learner impact. It can save time and money for a training department. It can increase learning retention for the learner, and generally make the training more “social” and engaging.
Participants in this session will learn about the many low-cost or even free LMS tools that you can use to stretch the training dollar. You’ll learn how to use online, mobile, or streaming content to increase learning retention (and eventual ROI) of instructor-led material.
In this session, you will learn:
- The four best practices in utilizing blended learning
- The opportunities and challenges of implementing blended learning
- The steps to take for adding mobile content to existing ILT
- The pros and cons of implementing blended learning
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and project managers with basic understanding of ILT and eLearning.
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)