- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Which Apps Do You Use at Your Workplace?
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2014 - December 11, 2014
Director, Customer Training
Are you still waiting for the computer upgrade you were promised at work … last year? Or maybe you’re hoping the IT guy will appreciate your gift-basket bribe enough to bend the rules and install those non-supported applications you requested.
You can keep waiting, hoping, and praying, or you can join the cool kids and get things done using your own smartphone/tablet and mobile apps! Not only is your smartphone or tablet likely faster than your work machine, but you also have the freedom to install and uninstall apps that fit your needs and workflow. In this session, you’ll explore and discuss the most practical and essential apps that learning professionals can use to be more successful at work.
In this session, you will learn:
- About mobile apps for productivity, communication, social media, and learning
- Workflows for incorporating apps into your workday
- The most essential apps for learning professionals
Novice to expert learning professionals seeking to be more productive and efficient at work.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)