- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Simple Steps to Working Strategically
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2014 - December 12, 2014
Training professionals are being asked to accomplish more than ever, often with the same or fewer resources. How do you manage a growing workload, and at the same time ensure that you are contributing to the success of your organization? There is a big disconnect because training professionals are often managing an increasing workload, yet many are losing their jobs because organizations don’t see the value in what they do.
In this session you will learn how to assess each program, initiative, or assignment based on its contribution to your organization’s success. You will then find out how to define the best course of action so that available resources create the greatest impact.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to assess potential impact of all programs, initiatives, or assignments
- The factors to consider in creating a strong implementation plan
- How to minimize the resources required to create the greatest possible organizational impact
- How to prioritize the workload to maximize productivity, through the eyes of the organization
Novice and intermediate project managers, managers, and directors. No specific prior skills are required.
Handouts are available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- Learning Experience Designer
- Learning Manager E-Learning - East Coast US
East Coast, USA
- Medical Billing Trainer
Fort Washington, PA
- Part-Time Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer
Boston, MA, USA