- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The Unique Multi-device Thinking behind Adobe Edge Animate
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2015 - April 22, 2015
There are a great number of tools available for building mobile learning. The challenge with many of these tools is that they use legacy functionalities and a fixed canvas that do not effectively support the ultimate goal of designing device-agnostic experiences. These tools often trap us in PC-based paradigms that have been used for decades to design static content, and now fall short of designing more flexible content that can better respond to the end-users’ needs on and beyond the desktop.
Participants in this session will learn how Adobe Edge Animate can support cross-platform learning development. You will explore how this tool allows for flexibility, portability, and continuity of content regardless of the information-access environment. You’ll leave this session with practical examples of how those features can help you create more effective and malleable learning solutions.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to offer rich and adaptive experiences capable of flowing across different screens and platforms
- How to design multi-device flexible layouts
- How to explore different tools and approaches to better support multi-device development
- How to carry out simultaneous cross-mobile-device previewing and testing of your content
Novice designers, project managers, managers, and directors with a basic understanding of design principles, different authoring tools, and latest technologies such as HTML5.
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA