- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Tips and Tricks for Any Tool
Online Events Archive
The Video Revolution Spotlight 2016 - April 20, 2016
Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer
Rapid development tools have enabled instructional designers to build eLearning content more easily and effectively. However, even the best tool on the market doesn’t guarantee that a professional-looking course can be built quickly. Knowing how to build courses quickly without sacrificing quality is essential for a successful eLearning program.
In this session, you will examine tips and tricks that will help you build effective, professional-looking courses as efficiently as possible. You will explore best practices to improve the look, feel, and engagement of your projects. You will leave this session with a number of new ideas that will help your eLearning look great, move well, and—most importantly—be ready on time.
In this session, you will learn:
- Best practices for ensuring your courses look professional
- Tips for building your courses as efficiently as possible
- Techniques for programming highly interactive activities and simulations
- Tips for troubleshooting your courses
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)