- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Control, Alt, Delete: How to Reboot Your Video Strategy
Online Events Archive
Project Management in Practice Spotlight 2016 - October 19, 2016
VP of Product
Today’s workforce requires an emotional connection and a sense of purpose that traditional corporate communications and trainings have not been able to achieve. Meeting this need within your budget and using the resources at hand requires new thinking and new technology. Many organizations are looking to video as a powerful tool to address this challenge, but video alone is not enough to move the needle.
In this session, you will learn how to use the concepts of “control, alt, delete” to reboot your video strategy using interactive video. You will discover what video looks like when you give the learner control of the story. You will discover how to use video to spark a dialogue with your employees. You will leave this session understanding how to use video to truly connect with your audience to drive the behavior needed to meet your goals.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why many US employees are detached, disengaged, and disenchanted—and what to do about it
- Why video production values aren’t the problem you should be worrying about
- How to give control of the learning experience to your audience
- How to make the focus on the content itself vs. technical implementation
- How to create video content to spark two-way dialogues that drive deeper engagement
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
70,132Join The eLearning Guild