- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Free Must-Have Tools for Your eLearning Toolkit
Online Events Archive
eLearning on a Shoestring Spotlight 2017 - January 25, 2017
Education Technology Specialist
Southlake Regional Health Centre
Shrinking budgets and constrained resources have made it more important than ever to make the most of the resources you have when designing learning experiences. Thankfully, the increasing availability of cloud-based applications and other free tools makes it easier than ever to create and develop learning experiences that don’t have to cost a bundle.
This session will share and showcase some of the best tools from an ever-expanding curated resource of over 400 free online tools. With over 25 categories of tools that will assist designers and developers in creating their projects faster, easier, and more dynamically, there is something here for everyone. You’ll leave this session with a list of useful free tools, as well as ideas for how to incorporate them into your design and development processes immediately.
In this session, you will learn:
- About over 25 categories of free tools that can be useful for instructional design
- Which key tools you should know about from each category
- Which of these tools will provide you the most options and features
- How you can use these tools to develop and deliver quality learning experiences
Please Note: All resources presented in the session are listed at https://e-learning.zeef.com/tracy.parish .
This recording is available for The eLearning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company