- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Shoestrings, Bootstraps, and Videos
Online Events Archive
eLearning on a Shoestring Spotlight 2017 - January 25, 2017
Video has a reputation for being expensive and time-consuming. This used to be true, but it doesn’t have to be anymore! Thanks to the HD cameras on modern smartphones and laptops, all L&D professionals can now create cheap videos that look great—and work great—for learners.
This session will cover some free and inexpensive options for capturing, enhancing, and hosting video eLearning. Most importantly, it will reveal a video production workflow that keeps you focused on your learners instead of lost in your technology.
In this session, you will learn:
- What you need in order to record video on your phone or tablet
- How to edit your footage for free on your device or online
- Where to put your final video (and all the leftover footage)
- Where most eLearning videos go awry
- When to ask for more in the budget, and when not to
Please Note: Handouts available post-event.
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library