- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Getting Great Project Management Without Breaking the Bank
Online Events Archive
eLearning on a Shoestring Spotlight 2017 - January 25, 2017
Strong project management is essential for creating eLearning projects that are both on task and on time. But if you’re working with little to no budget, the more expensive project management and SME review tools will likely be out of reach for you. Thankfully, pricey tools aren’t the only path to effective project management.
In this session, you’ll learn how to use inexpensive online tools to guide your project management and course reviews without breaking the bank. You’ll also look at free ways to manage your projects more effectively, including new processes you can use to work with your SMEs, and models for making your reviews more efficient.
In this session, you will learn:
- About easy and inexpensive tools that can assist you with eLearning project management, content reviews, and course reviews
- How to integrate online project management and collaborative storyboard tools to make SMEs’ participation easier
- About processes that can help your project development run smoother while also delivering a more effective final product
Please Note: Handouts available post-event.
Handouts are available for The eLearning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for The eLearning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company