- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
10 Areas in Which Content Curation Can Benefit Your Organization
Online Events Archive
Curation - Beyond the Buzzword Spotlight 2017 - April 5, 2017
Author and Curation Expert
The worlds of training and education are being rapidly transformed by numerous factors. All of these trends are creating the need for more effective and experiential ways of learning. Content curation will serve as both an asset and an opportunity for learning professionals who take advantage of it.
In this session, you will examine numerous examples of curation being used to transform education and training. You will see how curation can be used as a tool for learning professionals and learners to co-create custom learning resources. You’ll discover curation’s role in learning personalization and the ability to create custom learning paths. You’ll discuss how curation can be used as a new approach to learning and education that focuses on scrutiny and analysis. Through these and other examples, you will discover how the world of curation can be applied to the world of organizational learning.
In this session, you will learn:
- The opportunities curation presents for education
- How to get learners involved in the curation process
- How to use the act of curation as a learning activity
- How curation can help learning organizations move faster and stay more competitive
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)