- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Getting Under the Hood with Audio and Video Tags
Online Events Archive
Using Media in Your eLearning Development Spotlight 2017 - August 2, 2017
IDIoT in Chief/xAPI Evangelist
Audio and video are an important part of your content. You use them to provide instructional information, demonstrations of the lesson material, or even basic atmosphere. And now, with HTML5, you no longer need plugins for media to work across platforms. Better yet, you can do more than just “play”!
In this session, you will learn:
- How to add audio or video files to your content
- How you can control playback
- How to report on media consumption
- How to add interaction to your media
Handouts are available for The eLearning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for The eLearning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company