- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Rapid Prototyping for Your eLearning Projects
Online Events Archive
Using Media in Your eLearning Development Spotlight 2017 - August 2, 2017
A common challenge in eLearning development is effectively collaborating with your subject matter experts and other project stakeholders. This is critical during the transition from storyboard to development. It can often be difficult to help others see your vision when it comes to developing media-rich, interactive eLearning because of the static look and feel of typical storyboards.
In this session, you will explore an adapted approach taken from good web development practice: the prototype. You’ll learn how you can develop a rapid prototype with free tools to quickly and effectively share your storyboard with stakeholders in a way that is easy to review and respond to with feedback. This session will provide you with an innovative way to engage your stakeholders to save time in development while creating exciting eLearning experiences!
In this session, you will learn:
- How the prototyping process saves you time and effort in development
- Which elements to pull from a typical eLearning storyboard for your prototype
- How to leverage free, accessible tools for developing prototypes
- About a simple workflow for obtaining fast, application-based feedback in a variety of settings
This recording is available for The eLearning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company