- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Best of Learning Solutions 2017: Crash Course in Information Graphics for Learning
Online Events Archive
"Best of" Webinars - January 17, 2018
Learning Experience Design Consultant
Connie Malamed Consulting
This webinar showcases one of the best-rated, most popular sessions, speakers, or topics from Learning Solutions 2017 Conference & Expo, now available to all through this special online presentation.
Do you know how to create an effective diagram? Can you create a graph that tells a story? Because visualizing abstractions can improve comprehension and facilitate learning, an important skill in L&D is the ability to convey abstract concepts and statistics in a meaningful way. But if you don’t know how to design the best type of graphic to meet your learning goal, how will your explanation be a success?
In this session, you’ll explore:
- How visual perception should influence the type of information graphic you choose
- How to match the graphic type with the learning goal
- A design process for creating information graphics
- Where to find resources for designing information graphics
Included in the handouts is the 233 Tips on Graphics and Visual Design shared in the session
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager