- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
How to Create Engaging eLearning Through Visual Design
Online Events Archive
Designing for Engagement Spotlight 2018 - January 31, 2018
Speaker, Author, Award-Winning eLearning Designer
The effectiveness of any eLearning course is only as good as its instructional design. But can instructional design alone make an eLearning course engaging and effective? The truth is, good eLearning design is more than just instructional design. An engaging eLearning course uses visual design, graphic design, and user interface design to help elevate the instructional design.
In this session, you’ll learn more about how to use visual design to create engaging eLearning content. You’ll explore how to use visual communication techniques to visualize your learning content and help your learners “see” what you’re saying. Best of all, this session will focus on tips anyone can use, regardless of their current art or graphic design skills.
In this session, you will learn:
- How visual design is an integral component of effective eLearning
- How to implement basic techniques to visually communicate your learning content
- How to combine visual design with animations to add meaning to static content
Handouts are available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Coordinator Instructional Design (Team Lead)
- Instructional Designer - Johns Hopkins School of Nursing
- Instructional Designer
Fort Washington, PA
- Instructional Coordinator
New Britain, CT
- Training Evaluation Specialist