- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The Simulation Development Process and Tools
Online Events Archive
Getting Started with Simulations Spotlight 2018 - April 4, 2018
Founder and President
For many skills, the type of training L&D delivers is incongruent. If you design training for complex processes, equipment, or environments, it’s almost impossible to encapsulate skills within traditional eLearning formats. This problem often leads organizations to use expensive, inefficient on-the-job training methods where the stakes are high and real customers can be affected.
The answer for these challenges is an effective simulation. Airline pilots, sea captains, golfers, and nuclear technicians all train in simulated environments; but for most corporate situations, they don’t have to be multi-million dollar, all-encompassing environments to be successful. In fact, most digital learning developers can benefit from including basic simulations in their learning content.
In this session, you'll learn:
- How to model simple processes for simulation development
- What's possible with a software development approach to simulation
- What technologies are used to create engaging skill-building simulations
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager