- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Low-Cost Video Project Tools—from Capturing to Editing
Online Events Archive
Video on a Shoestring Spotlight 2018 - June 6, 2018
Education Technology Specialist
Southlake Regional Health Centre
The ever-increasing availability of cloud-based applications and other free tools makes it easier than ever to create and develop videos that don’t have to cost a bundle. Thanks to this, shrinking budgets and constrained resources don’t have to be such a worry anymore. But which of these wide range of options should you check out when you need to create your own videos?
This session will focus on popular and useful low-cost tools available that can help you produce your video projects quickly and easily. We’ll explore tips, tricks, and practical applications for many of these tools, as well as some of the pros and cons to using free versions.
In this session, you will learn:
- About video, audio, and animation tools—editing, capturing, collections for use
- The pros and cons of free tools versus purchasing
- How get the most from these tools to develop and deliver quality video experiences
- How to identify free tools that will provide the biggest impact to your budget
Handouts are available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Coordinator Instructional Design (Team Lead)
- Instructional Designer - Johns Hopkins School of Nursing
- Instructional Designer
Fort Washington, PA
- Instructional Coordinator
New Britain, CT
- Training Evaluation Specialist