- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Passionate About Personas: Increasing Engagement and Streamlining Development
Online Events Archive
Exploring User Experience Design Spotlight 2018 - August 1, 2018
Lone Armadillo Marketing Agency
Learning professionals want to increase user engagement, but how? With limited resources, it’s hard to customize eLearning to meet the needs of so many learners. Technology can help meet some requirements, such as mobile responsiveness, but that isn’t enough.
By shifting from demographics and titles to personas—written representations of you average users that are informed by research—efforts can focus on meeting learners where they are, literally and figuratively. Personas consider not only device and location, but also goals and pain points. By mastering persona development, you will know how to structure your programs to improve engagement and to customize programs with minimal effort.
In this session, you will learn:
- What personas are (and are not)
- Why personas are important for you, your team, your stakeholders, and your learners
- How to craft an effective persona
- The secret to engaging learners by approaching personas in a whole new way
Handouts are available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Specialist
- Learning & Performance Specialist/Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
Mendota Heights, MN
- Multimedia Learning Manager
St. Louis, MO
- eLearning Specialist