- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Getting Started with the eLearning Development Process
Online Events Archive
eLearning Foundations Spotlight 2018 - December 12, 2018
Speaker, Author, Award-Winning eLearning Designer
When you’re new to eLearning, the process of creating an eLearning course can seem like a total mystery. And while you might think you’re the only one who feels completely overwhelmed, the truth is that all new eLearning designers face the same struggles. The good news is that getting started with the eLearning development process doesn’t have to be as complicated as it might appear—you just need to know where to start!
In this session, you’ll explore the eLearning development process from beginning to end, following a five-step development process. You’ll start by exploring why it’s important to follow a process when developing your first eLearning course, and then you’ll take a look at each step, one at a time.
In this session, you will learn:
- The five steps to the eLearning development process
- How to work with your stakeholders and subject matter experts to plan your project and draft a project plan and timeline
- How to collect your learning content and organize it into a storyboard
- How to ensure success of your project as you develop and review your course with your stakeholders
Handouts are available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer-Sales Training
- E-Learning Development Manager
- HR Analyst
Riverside, California, USA
- Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer (Operational Systems Directorate)
Richland, WA, USA