- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Creating a Microvideo Action Plan for Learning
Online Events Archive
Microlearning Summit 2019 - February 20, 2019
CEO and Founder
Learning ecosystems continue to expand the role of microvideo as part of people's learning journeys. There are opportunities to strategically use short-form video for performance support, study aids, and pre-training marketing. However, you'll want a cohesive plan in order to best take advantage of all these touchpoints.
In this session you'll create a microvideo strategy to effectively transfer knowledge. You'll look at how microvideo content should be structured to allow information to be consumed quickly. You'll then investigate how video usage patterns can be tracked with the possibility of adjusting content delivery and video structures for better learning experiences.
In this session, you will learn:
- How microvideo structures can be used at learning touchpoints.
- The role of a microvideo action plan in a modern microlearning strategy and a broader learning ecosystem.
- How to create a cohesive action plan for microvideo experiences.
- How to strategically use video analytics as a part of your plan.
Handouts are available for eLearning Guild Online subscribers. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to download these files.
This recording is available for eLearning Guild Online subscribers. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Training Assistant (LMS)
New York, NY, USA
- E-learning Instructional Designer/LMS Specialist wanted
- Training Development Specialist
- Training Developer (Instructional Designer)
Los Angeles, CA/USA
- Distance Education Program Manager