- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Microlearning to the Rescue—Your Guide to a Rapid Framework for Success
Online Events Archive
Microlearning Summit 2019 - February 21, 2019
As L&D professionals, we've all been there. New updated process or procedures are being rolled out. New safety requirements are being introduced. All eyes are on you, and you're on deck. The issue? A full-fledged training program isn't the answer. What to do? People in the workplace need to access learning when they most need it and when the business needs them to have it.
This session will give you the critical information, tools, and skills you need to build effective and sustainable microlearning content. As learning professionals, we know the largest amount of learning occurs at the point of need. It’s time for microlearning to take its place in the L&D modality lineup.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use a framework for planning your microlearning strategy and building your content
- How microlearning can be appropriately applied in your organization
- What tools are needed to make microlearning happen for the people in your organization
Handouts are available for eLearning Guild Online subscribers. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to download these files.
This recording is available for eLearning Guild Online subscribers. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning Experience Designer
- Learning Manager E-Learning - East Coast US
East Coast, USA
- Medical Billing Trainer
Fort Washington, PA
- Part-Time Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer
Boston, MA, USA
- Freelance ID/Technical Document Writer
Jersey City, New Jersey, US