- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Using Microlearning to Support a Dispersed Workforce
Online Events Archive
Microlearning Summit 2019 - February 21, 2019
Senior Program Manager
Director of Learning Solutions
Previous learning approaches at Aristocrat required technicians to be in a workspace with a computer, which wasn't yielding the type of business results the company was seeking. Aristocrat incorporated microlearning, and today employees do a few minutes of daily training that easily fits into their natural workflow. This new approach has led to 87% participation, 96% employee knowledge growth, and most notably a 50% decrease in technical product setup through increased employee knowledge and confidence.
In this case study presentation, learn how Aristocrat's microlearning strategy implements skill sets to a remote workforce and allows the company to measure performance in hours versus weeks. Discover the ecosystem they employ to enable technicians. You'll walk away with a better understanding of how microlearning technologies can be applied to a dispersed workforce to drive business results.
In this session, you will learn:
- What microlearning means at Aristocrat, with examples of released training.
- How Aristocrat built a learning culture to net a fast start and high adoption rate.
- How a microlearning test group performed differently from a group receiving standard LMS SCORM modules.
- Quantitative and qualitative data showing the business impact of microlearning.
This recording is available for eLearning Guild Online subscribers. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer-Sales Training
- E-Learning Development Manager
- HR Analyst
Riverside, California, USA
- Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer (Operational Systems Directorate)
Richland, WA, USA