- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Gaining Macro Data from Microlearning
Online Events Archive
Microlearning Summit 2019 - February 21, 2019
Consultant and Learning Strategist
Most organizations don’t typically adopt innovations for the sake of being innovative. The expectation is that a new approach will provide the same, or ideally an even better, result. But how can an organization measure results? Learners and the hardworking L&D team creating experiences for them need evaluation data, especially when incorporating a new learning approach such as microlearning.
In this session you'll explore how strategic evaluation can help you integrate microlearning into your organization’s overall talent development approach. Attention will be given to evaluative considerations when planning the initiative, at the point of implementation, and post-implementation. Additionally, you'll look at how to evaluate your efforts from a maintenance and sustainment perspective.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to set yourself up for evaluation success when implementing microlearning
- How to use data to inform decisions on whether microlearning is a solution worth sustaining, from both a development and learner standpoint
- Which types of learner evaluation yield the most appropriate picture of effectiveness, given the type of microlearning used
Handouts are available for eLearning Guild Online subscribers. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to download these files.
This recording is available for eLearning Guild Online subscribers. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer-Sales Training
- E-Learning Development Manager
- HR Analyst
Riverside, California, USA
- Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer (Operational Systems Directorate)
Richland, WA, USA