- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Leveraging Mobile Coaching as a Digital Support Solution
Online Events Archive
Digital Support Solutions Spotlight 2019 - April 3, 2019
Director, Instructional Design Capability
L&D is evolving beyond the classroom and into the workflow, but how can you bring knowledge into the workflow in contextual ways that increase retention, create intentional refocus, and instant application opportunities?
Mobile technology and the affordances of mobile coaching platforms (MCPs) is one answer. In this session we will explore two powerful solutions in mobile video and SMS coaching. We'll examine potential use cases, review different examples, and address the common challenges and barriers in gaining support for enterprise-level mobile coaching. Finally we'll take an honest look at the learning curve for these tools and how to get started.
In this session you'll learn:
- How companies are using MCPs as training reinforcement and as performance support
- Potential use cases for introducing mobile coaching
- What you can do to reduce the learning curve and get started today
Handouts are available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning & Performance Specialist/Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
Mendota Heights, MN
- Multimedia Learning Manager
St. Louis, MO
- eLearning Specialist
- Director, Office of Transformational Learning
College Park, MD