- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Creating Valuable Augmented Reality Solutions for Performance Support
Online Events Archive
Digital Support Solutions Spotlight 2019 - April 3, 2019
Managing Partner, Strategy and New Product Development
Augmented reality (AR) is reshaping entertainment, interactive experiences, and edutainment applications. These are groundbreaking times, and it's clear that L&D is eager to explore AR. Before jumping in, however, it's important to get a better understanding not just of the basics of the technology, but also what sorts of previously impossible performance support opportunities may be unlocked. In this session you'll learn about marker-based vs. markerless AR, advanced computer vision, and also see how machine learning and AI can be integrated into AR to create more robust tools for your workforce. Move past the prototype to production by using these tips, tools, and techniques.
In this session you will learn:
- About lesser-known AR topics, such as marker-based vs. markerless AR
- Understand how AR can be strengthened by including computer vision and machine learning techniques
- Visualize how these more advanced techniques could be used in your workplace to create production-ready AR for your workforce.
Handouts are available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Lead Learning and Instructional Design Specialist
- Coordinator Instructional Design (Team Lead)
- Instructional Designer - Johns Hopkins School of Nursing
- Instructional Designer
Fort Washington, PA
- Instructional Coordinator
New Britain, CT