- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Understanding Today’s Different eLearning Formats
Online Events Archive
eLearning Foundations Online Conference 2019 - December 11, 2019
Neovation Learning Solutions
Over the years, the term “eLearning” has become very broad; it encompasses a wide array of formats and delivery media. Choosing the best format is not as simple as picking one tool or type of eLearning and using it for everything.
In this session, you’ll learn about the different formats for delivering eLearning and how to choose the best format for your audience and your training goals. You’ll see examples of several formats for eLearning delivery and learn the advantages and disadvantages of each.
In this session, we’ll explore:
- Why you need to set your learning goals and determine how you will measure success before you choose an eLearning format
- How the use case and learners’ environment affect your choice of eLearning delivery medium
- Which tools you can use to create each type of eLearning
- Where to find bonus resources and tools to enrich your eLearning
Handouts are available for The eLearning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for The eLearning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company