- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
E-Learning — How to Make it Truly RAPID Development
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2011 - February 17, 2011
Instructional Designer/E-learning Developer
Really RAPID e-Learning development is easier when you know the tips and tricks for using rapid-deployment processes with Articulate, Camtasia, and Captivate. This session will focus not only on tips and tricks for the various tools, but on implementing processes that reduce project time while ensuring an excellent final product.
Participants in this session will learn the relative pros and cons of Articulate, Captivate, and Camtasia while focusing on tips and tricks from a rapid developer’s point of view. You will learn about successes as well as the challenges, and see examples of both.
In this session, you will learn:
- Three pitfalls of e-Learning development, and how to overcome them
- Three differences between Articulate and Captivate
- Various processes to reduce e-Learning development time
- How to include the entire ADDIE method for a rapid e-Learning course
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development