- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
E-Learning — How to Make it Truly RAPID Development
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2011 - February 17, 2011
Instructional Designer/E-learning Developer
Really RAPID e-Learning development is easier when you know the tips and tricks for using rapid-deployment processes with Articulate, Camtasia, and Captivate. This session will focus not only on tips and tricks for the various tools, but on implementing processes that reduce project time while ensuring an excellent final product.
Participants in this session will learn the relative pros and cons of Articulate, Captivate, and Camtasia while focusing on tips and tricks from a rapid developer’s point of view. You will learn about successes as well as the challenges, and see examples of both.
In this session, you will learn:
- Three pitfalls of e-Learning development, and how to overcome them
- Three differences between Articulate and Captivate
- Various processes to reduce e-Learning development time
- How to include the entire ADDIE method for a rapid e-Learning course
Handouts are available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Training Assistant (LMS)
New York, NY, USA
- E-learning Instructional Designer/LMS Specialist wanted
- Training Development Specialist
- Training Developer (Instructional Designer)
Los Angeles, CA/USA
- Distance Education Program Manager