- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Tried and True Steps: Keeping Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) Engaged
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2011 - February 18, 2011
President of Learning Services
Director, Global Organizational Development
Subject-matter experts (SMEs) are key to developing accurate and timely e-Learning. However, their day jobs typically hamper their ability to contribute to content and provide timely reviews. But there are steps you can take to engage SMEs throughout the development lifecycle that have been proven successful at Quintiles.
Participants in this session will learn Quintiles’ steps for fully engaging SMEs on e-Learning development projects.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to conduct a collaborative needs analysis
- How to agree on clear expectations and stakeholder responsibilities
- How to develop and manage to a project plan
- How to hold productive, interactive, and timely working meetings
- How to reward and recognize SMEs
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK