- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Strategies for Integrating e-Learning Content with Your LMS
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2011 - February 18, 2011
Senior Manager, Learning Technology
Time Warner Cable
The Learning and Development market is saturated with e-Learning development tools and learning management systems (LMSs), so today you can develop and deliver e-Learning content using a variety of tools, including a number of “rapid development” tools. But organizations can lose days if not weeks struggling to integrate e-Learning courses into their LMSs, ultimately delaying the rollout of learning programs. E-Learning developers and managers should be aware of the obstacles to successfully implementing e-Learning courses on a LMS, and the strategies for overcoming these obstacles.
During this session, participants will learn strategies for successfully integrating their e-Learning content from various development sources into their respective LMSs. You will gain a high-level understanding of e-Learning and LMS standards, learn tips for evaluating rapid-development tools and communicating with vendors, and get recommendations for documentation, policies, and procedures to support your success in these efforts.
In this session, you will learn:
- The basics of e-Learning and LMS standards
- Questions to ask your LMS vendors about standards
- Tips for evaluating various rapid e-Learning development tools for your LMS
- Tips for communicating with e-Learning developers
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager