- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Using Master Slides, Cool Effects, and the Object Style Manager in Captivate 5
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2011 - April 15, 2011
Many e-Learning developers are not yet using many of the great new features available in Captivate 5. These features can help you not only create better e-Learning deliverables with little effort, but also make your job easier and you more productive.
Participants in this session will learn how to effectively use three new Captivate 5 features: master slides, Effects, and the Object Style Manager.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use master slides, which are more powerful than those in PowerPoint
- How to use Effects, which let you apply dozens of different Flash effects to screen objects for emphasis and engaging interfaces
- How to use the Object Style Manager, which will cut down your maintenance work tremendously
Handouts are available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- Learning Experience Designer
- Learning Manager E-Learning - East Coast US
East Coast, USA
- Medical Billing Trainer
Fort Washington, PA
- Part-Time Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer
Boston, MA, USA