- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
A Rapid Discussion About Rapid Development
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2011 - April 15, 2011
Senior Learning Consultant
Rapid-authoring tools can help e-Learning professionals and subject-matter experts (SMEs) quickly generate content, but what is the right balance of quantity, quality, and speed? With so many different tools in so many different categories, choosing a tool can be confusing to people new to rapid development. In addition, as rapid development has become more popular, many non-designers are expected to perform effectively as instructional designers, graphic designers, voiceover artists, and in many other roles.
Participants in this session will review the different categories of rapid-authoring tools and discuss the pros and cons of each. You’ll learn how these tools can help simplify roles and pull everything together. You’ll also help harness other participants’ knowledge to gather great ideas and learn from each other, so bring your questions and ideas. Novices and experts alike are welcome to join and share what’s new (or new to them) and gain insights.
In this session, you will learn:
- About uses, users, new capabilities, and learning curves for various rapid tools
- About experiences creating rapid content for leadership development, technical training, and other areas
- Good practices, bad ideas, and some tips and tricks for working with rapid tools
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)