- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Trends in Collaborative Learning
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2011 - May 12, 2011
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Learning Solutions
In today's workplace, collaboration is critical to success. The concept of the solo worker toiling in isolation is becoming obsolete as new forms of collaborative working and learning drive a team approach to solving problems and completing projects. Innovative organizations are developing new, collaborative learning practices that help them introduce, embrace, and reinforce these working behaviors.
In this session, participants will learn how their organizations can create and apply collaborative learning programs and processes. You’ll examine the challenges and opportunities these new practices present, discuss how organizations are adopting and applying these concepts, and leave the session with actionable ideas on developing a more effective training programming structure.
In this session, you will learn:
- The impact training has on the bottom line
- How collaboration technology can push an organization forward
- How organizations are changing and the advantages of having training change with it
- The challenges and opportunities of collaborative training tools
Handouts are available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA