- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Implementing SME-created Video
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2011 - July 21, 2011
Manager Learning Solutions
Video is an easy tool to use, and it can be part of a SME's rapid development kit. Video communicates to learners by providing a connection with the viewer.
Participants in this case-study session will learn how JetBlue University is adding new tools for SME Curriculum Developers to create two-to-five minute videos. You’ll see lessons learned and detailed steps JetBlue took to roll out video to SMEs.
In this session, you will learn:
- The video tool selection process
- An implementation plan to roll out video to SME Curriculum Developers
- About supporting SMEs in video development
- The lessons learned
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)