- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Implementing SME-created Video
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2011 - July 21, 2011
Manager Learning Solutions
Video is an easy tool to use, and it can be part of a SME's rapid development kit. Video communicates to learners by providing a connection with the viewer.
Participants in this case-study session will learn how JetBlue University is adding new tools for SME Curriculum Developers to create two-to-five minute videos. You’ll see lessons learned and detailed steps JetBlue took to roll out video to SMEs.
In this session, you will learn:
- The video tool selection process
- An implementation plan to roll out video to SME Curriculum Developers
- About supporting SMEs in video development
- The lessons learned
Handouts are available for The eLearning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for The eLearning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company