- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Audio for Engagement
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2011 - July 22, 2011
Let’s face it: eLearning can be boring. Students roll their eyes and drift off. You create eLearning because you want students to learn something and remember it. Good audio, when coupled with a good script, can be an incredible tool to increase learner engagement and retention.
Focusing on technique versus technical details, participants in this session will learn how to make audio-related choices that enhance the engagement of your eLearning programs. You’ll learn to weigh what you can do yourself and when the professional touch matters. If time allows, you’ll also have the opportunity to discuss audio ideas for your current projects.
In this session you will learn:
- How to keep in focus and use audio to meet key objectives
- How intentional choices impact your audio and visuals
- How to create a script that builds a strong foundation for your audio
- How to ensure you get the best audio quality for the money
This recording is available for The eLearning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company