- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Using Blogs and Wikis in the 21st Century Classroom: A Study in Evaluation
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2011 - August 19, 2011
Director of Image Building, Creative Media & ID
Liberty Building Forensics Group
While there are dozens if not hundreds of tools designed specifically for learning evaluation, blogs and wikis might be the only technology you need.
Participants in this session will learn how to use blogs and wikis, coupled with Kirkpatrick’s evaluation matrix, to effectively and innovatively evaluate learning. Your evaluation results will benefit from being based on a well-recognized learning-evaluation standard while using familiar, modern, and ubiquitous technology.
In this session you will learn:
- About Kirkpatrick’s evaluation matrix and how to use it as a rubric
- About the role and effective use of assessment and evaluation
- About non-traditional evaluation and assessment types you can use for synthesis
- About the benefits of evaluating the learning course room
- How to manage objectives as deliverables
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)