- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
MilSpace: What the U.S. Army Can Teach You About Social Learning
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2011 - October 7, 2011
Vice President of Services
Soldiers face changing situations all the time, and the responsibility they have for mission success literally means the difference between life and death. MilSpace, a self-service professional-development site for the U.S. Army, is a social space created for platoon leaders and company commanders to foster information sharing, advising, and peer learning.
Participants in this session will learn about new ways government organizations and enterprises are actively applying Web 2.0 and social-learning strategies. You’ll learn about the U.S. Army’s approaches to social and peer-based learning, and how they measure results. You’ll hear about social gaming, mentoring interviews, social-learning activity streams, learning status updates, and the importance of mobile.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the U.S. Army’s best practices for social learning and how these practices can work for you
- About technology approaches the U.S. Army is using and why
- How the U.S. Army determines return on investment (ROI) for social-learning systems
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development