- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Visual Culture: Incorporating Original Art
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2012 - February 23, 2012
Grace-Anne Alfiero, MFA
President & CEO
Arts In Action Consulting, LLC
Phoebe Yerian Ezell
Visual culture defines our civilization and is often the only thing that transcends generations. This is one of the greatest gifts of all artists; leading with their senses and making a lasting impact, lending to the pictorial history of their agency, company, or client. But what do you do when you’re the “Creative Director” and you can only draw stick figures? You no longer need to feel out of your element!
Participants in this session will learn how to successfully incorporate original art in eLearning. You’ll see clear illustrations of the guidelines for the collaborative role of artists in creating outstanding eLearning. You’ll also learn how to discover, identify, and tap into the artistic resources of your community, and how to locate and even contract for original artwork. You’ll receive useful templates and forms for these efforts, and see session participants’ artwork incorporated into this session.
In this session, you will learn:
- Seven ways to incorporate original art for visual communication
- The simple, affordable, and easy steps for locating original art in your community
- How to negotiate with and hire local artists for your eLearning projects
- What "raw vision" is and distinctive ways to incorporate your raw vision using PowerPoint, Captivate, and Articulate to create highly dynamic and interesting presentations
Handouts are available for The eLearning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for The eLearning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company