- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Can Podcasts Be More than Communication?
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2012 - February 24, 2012
Senior Learning & Development Project Manager
The Herridge Group, Inc.
Podcasting is a potentially powerful tool for business, enabling messages to be quickly and easily disseminated to large audiences at extremely low costs. Is it possible to use podcasts for more than communication? Can you use them successfully for training and to support performance on the job?
Participants in this session will explore what podcasts are, how people have typically used podcasts to date, and the strengths and weaknesses of podcasts. You’ll help brainstorm ways that eLearning professionals can use podcasts, and discuss when, where, and why you can use podcasts to their greatest advantage as part of your eLearning and performance-support deliverables.
In this session, you will learn:
- What podcasts are
- The strengths and weaknesses of podcasts
- What types of organizations use podcasts and for what
- If you can successfully use podcasts for training (by themselves or as part of a training program)
- If you can successfully use podcasts can be used for performance support
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK