- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Understanding the Cloud: What It Is, What It Means, and How You Can Leverage It
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2012 - June 7, 2012
The concept of “cloud-computing” has become firmly entrenched in the modern IT infrastructure. What exactly cloud-computing is remains somewhat elusive to the average user, but once you understand the concept, you can see that cloud-computing’s possibilities and realities offer a wide range of learning solutions that can truly benefit organizations.
From simple data storage to elaborate virtual servers, cloud-computing offers a new way of doing business and making content available to people. Participants in this will explore cloud-computing, learning what it means and how it can benefit your organization. Through an analysis of several cloud-computing implementations, you will understand how leveraging the cloud can help you create successful solutions for deploying learning strategies.
In this session, you will learn:
- The evolution of the cloud
- About different cloud-computing implementations
- How to leverage cloud-computing
- About successful cloud-computing implementations and why they work
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager